i used to

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:19 am 

oooh yeah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:42 am 
i need some fresh air

Location: PARIS, France...un 3 pièce a Choisy Le Roi, 5eme étage sans ascenseur
is Ed Templeton still vegan ? and still running ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:47 am 

yeah normaly Ed is still vegan and still ryding,he was in Belgium a month agow,with his artworks...

jamie thomas is still vegan straight edge
geoff rowley vegan
chris haslam edge
steve cab edge
mike V edge
jason maXXXwell still edge

who knows more about straight edge or vegan skaters?

XVX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:50 am 
i need some fresh air

theres alot of em ! @_@

NatexMetal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:43 am 
i need some fresh air

xdeathstrikex wrote:
yeah normaly Ed is still vegan and still ryding,he was in Belgium a month agow,with his artworks...

geoff rowley vegan
chris haslam edge
steve cab edge
mike V edge

XVX

who cares if they are just sxe? i dont.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:19 pm 
i need some fresh air

seitan wrote:
xdeathstrikex wrote:

geoff rowley vegan
chris haslam edge
steve cab edge
mike V edge

XVX

who cares if they are just sxe? i dont.

i agree

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:51 pm 
i need some fresh air

I care. I would be stoked if they big skateboarders of now-a-days were punks. Why we gotta be so discriminatory?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:05 pm 
i need some fresh air

i don't keep up with prof skaters.
i just like to skate.

xvx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:01 pm 
i need some fresh air

always skated.i dont think jamie thomas is vegan any longer,??.i use to get his shoes,but ever since his jesus trip.....now its geoff rowleys.
i grew up with alot of pro skaters,so it was hard for me to keep up with alot of em.all the h-street kids skated in my town,mira mesa,so we got to meet and skate with all of those people.plan B,g&s,birdhouse.too many.willy santos,a good friend,still lives there.i got to see alot of the vids being made and that was a blast.donger/john reeves are a trip!!.hensley(the best!!).i remember seeing the 1st b/s lipslide on a rail at the skool u see in all the ol vids.the 1 with the bank and fence that gets ollied.balance beam.oh,where donger ollies over the chinup bar.that skool.sick!!!!.that was my skate spot.i use to drive Rob Dyrdek around cause he was on g&s with willy santos back then so me and a friend who had the only cars then had to drive who ever came to town.they'd stay at willys or mike t(plan B)had a house there too where all the hstreet/planB/planet earth people would stay.too many skaters to name.all of em.they all skated SD.all around.
even the free styler Primo lived in town.he had a crazy mini ramp(s) setup!.now im just too old to even grind a waist high bench.damn!!!.i wish i could though.hurts thinking bout it.skating was/is my 1st love!.vsXe.

XONE ETHICX
XXXjohnXXX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:44 pm 
i need some fresh air

Quote:
i don't keep up with prof skaters.
i just like to skate.

Same

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:30 am 
i need some fresh air

is there still "slick boards" today ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:14 am 

i just rollerblade and listen to job for a cowboy. onetime i skateboarded with these zombies and they tried to eat my brains so then we just got pizza and the zombies still wanted our brains and wanted our boards. also i used to know every pro that ever exsisted and they still come over to my house sometimes when they are not busy. also now this jaunt will be about what you listen to when you skateboard in summer. GO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:14 pm 
i need some fresh air

Ambrose wrote:
I care. I would be stoked if they big skateboarders of now-a-days were punks. Why we gotta be so discriminatory?

sxe alone means nothing to me.
theres no point to being punk if you dont get the big picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:47 pm 
i need some fresh air

seitan wrote:
Ambrose wrote:

I agree and i was trying to explain this.

its a pretty general statement on my part... but most of the time the people who enter punk culture and just grasp the sxe part of it end up being the fakes and jock tough guy hardcore type of people who just like to beat people up in the circle pit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:48 pm 
i need some fresh air

Yeah, i've been skating a little more latley.
I do think it's awesome when the vegan pros out there make shoes and what not, I like Geof Rowley's alot.
Does anyone know any vegans out there who started their own board company or anything like it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:54 pm 
i need some fresh air

this may be a cynical thing to ask but any conformation on if geoff rowleys are like completely non sweat shop and everything?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:56 pm 
i need some fresh air

NatexMetal wrote:
this may be a cynical thing to ask but any conformation on if geoff rowleys are like completely non sweat shop and everything?

Wow, never actually thought of that..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:58 pm 
i need some fresh air

yeah i just thought of that right now, but they are vans so im assuming they arent but i dont haev any confirmation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:46 pm 

i'm pretty bad at skating, but i do it anyways. i just went skating today actually, and as much as i hate san francisco, you can find really cool stuff to skate here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:18 am 
i need some fresh air

NatexMetal wrote:
seitan wrote:
Ambrose wrote:

I agree and i was trying to explain this.

its a pretty general statement on my part... but most of the time the people who enter punk culture and just grasp the sxe part of it end up being the fakes and jock tough guy hardcore type of people who just like to beat people up in the circle pit.

Most people that end up being apart of vegan straight edge end up being fake too, why? Because most people are fake, don't judge people by the fact that they aren't where you are, help them get to where you are, otherwise punk rock will stay split up and I will stay unhappy, because how can we progress if we shoot down those which could be our allies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:24 am 
i need some fresh air

ahhhh lucky!!! san fran cant be too bad, not as bad as flat fucking Maryland, we have fukcing nothing. well maybe if i had a car it would be better, but... it still sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:28 am 
i need some fresh air

Quote:
Most people that end up being apart of vegan straight edge end up being fake too, why? Because most people are fake, don't judge people by the fact that they aren't where you are, help them get to where you are, otherwise punk rock will stay split up and I will stay unhappy, because how can we progress if we shoot down those which could be our allies?

im talking about the people who take absolutely nothing from the fucking message of the music, the people who just do it as a phase. like every one of those tough guy fucks at the earth crisis reunion. not people who as you say "arent where i am" i got into hardcore and went vegetarian immediatly, and declared straight edge, 7-8 months later i went vegan it doesnt necessarily take a lot of time. But im not talking about those kids anyway. im talking about the kids who take nothing from the message except a very over used tough guy straight edge slogan, its bullshit in alot of cases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:18 am 

NatexMetal wrote:

at shows it seems like the drunx are starting the fights not the edge. its probably time for dancefloor justice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:38 am 
i need some fresh air

NatexMetal wrote:
yeah i just thought of that right now, but they are vans so im assuming they arent but i dont haev any confirmation

they're not sweatshop free

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:36 am 
i need some fresh air

NatexMetal wrote:
Quote:

im talking about the people who take absolutely nothing from the fucking message of the music, the people who just do it as a phase. like every one of those tough guy fucks at the earth crisis reunion. not people who as you say "arent where i am" i got into hardcore and went vegetarian immediatly, and declared straight edge, 7-8 months later i went vegan it doesnt necessarily take a lot of time. But im not talking about those kids anyway. im talking about the kids who take nothing from the message except a very over used tough guy straight edge slogan, its bullshit in alot of cases.

But not everyone is like you, although you think they should be. Not everyone can see the light the same way you can as fast as you can, so don't be an elitist and write kids who aren't where you think they should be off, be their allies. Also, how can you judge how much someone has taken from punk rock without even knowing them? You don't like being judged, so don't do it to someone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:52 am 
i need some fresh air

Ambrose wrote:
NatexMetal wrote:
Quote:

But not everyone is like you, although you think they should be. Not everyone can see the light the same way you can as fast as you can, so don't be an elitist and write kids who aren't where you think they should be off, be their allies. Also, how can you judge how much someone has taken from punk rock without even knowing them? You don't like being judged, so don't do it to someone else.

i judge people all the time, i cant help it. when i hear someone coming out with racist crap, i know theyre an asshole, and im NOT gonna go and cuddle them and try to be buddies. ill debate with them, after ive told them theyre insecure etc etc

how long do YOU give for somebody to see the light? i understand what youre saying, im just wondering where you draw the line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:09 pm 

XstraightvedgeX wrote:
NatexMetal wrote:

at shows it seems like the drunx are starting the fights not the edge. its probably time for dancefloor justice

Dancefloor justice? I hate that terminology.

Don't be fighting at gigs. Anyone fighting at a gig, whether they be a boozer or sxe.... i dunno it's a bit lame really. It's different if it really is in self defence, but i think if you have a bit of spare energy left over from 'the pit', i think you should go & put it to some constructive use & go & fight the cops, or maybe find a nazi & give them a kicking.

Last gig i went to (Wolfbrigade @ the 1 in 12 club) there was a few drunk dickheads there banging about & bumping into people, but i just took it in my stride & didn't bother.

I really feel for you though, if the gigs you attend are violent & there's always a chance of you getting into a fight, but i just fucking hate fighting at gigs.